Storing release paper
- Keep rolls away from direct sunlight.
- Please keep in mind that exposed paper and release paper can easily deformed by humidity and temperature.
- At ordinary times, please store goods: temperature 20°C (±3), humidity 50RH.
- If storing for long time, packaging should be maintained as they are.
- The remaining part of the product after use should be same as the beginning; packaging and storage conditions
- Please store the goods on the flat surface horizontally.
- If you stack the rolls, please use sequentially produced in the priority received.
Customers’ directions for the use
- When you move or transport rolls, please use special attention. (Moving rolls can damage the outer surface of the packaging.)
- If you rewind the roll, please use the same core size.
- Paper tension should not be too high or too low